Update the following documents to reflect the recent changes in your project. Please incorporate feedback you received from your RDCR Package and design code review session (for SSAD).
- TPC (Test Case plan)
- LCP (Life Cycle Plan)
- FED (Feasibility Evidence Document)
- OCD (Operational Concept Description)
- SSAD (Structured Systems Analysis and Design)
- WC (Win conditions)
In addition, your team should submit the following documents:
- TP (Transition Plan)
- SP (Support Plan)
- UM (User Manual) – no exact format/template for this document.
- TM (Technical Manual) – no exact format/template for this document.
Please incorporate feedback you received from your ARB presentation. You are also free to tailor the document to better fit your project; however, any changes to the template need to be justified.
Each document should have the following naming convention: (DOCNAME)_AsBuilt_S21b_Txx_Vxx.docx and .pdf
Where Txx is your team number (e.g., T01, T02, T06). Vxx is the document version number (e.g., V1.1 and V2.0).